maanantai 30. tammikuuta 2012

Good,good weekend

I had my good friend K here again since friday, keeping me and man company. And of course doggie, she is always happy to see K, cause she knows she gets to sleep next to her.
K left today after we went downtown to shop and eat. She found some great deals, i didnt get anything!! Theres still the very last chance Christmas sales going on here, so go find yourself some good deals people! Most of it is now -70% off!
Our company kept me busy (thank God cause i been bored lately) and i had the best time, just no time to write during the weekend. I´ll get back to blogging soon, i promise. Oh and i went out too, on friday AND saturday, TOO MUCH! I just seem to forget i´m not 20 anymore, when hangovers were nothing, and partying two days in a row was easy.



Hope you all had a great weekend! And even though mondays are kinda boring, hope the rest of the week is awesome. We´re heading to K´s hometown this coming sunday, man´s team is playing close by and she´s coming to watch the game with me, and pick us up to her house after. So fun! Already waiting for it, and its only monday... Also on that sunday; The 46th Super Bowl and they showing it on tv here !! And Finland will get a new president.

xxoo

Ei kommentteja: