tiistai 10. tammikuuta 2012

Read me!

Hey whoever is reading this! I decided that from now on, every now and then at least, i will be writing my blogs in English. Whenever i travel back to the US, my friends and family understand and can read English but my American friends dont know a word of Finnish (well maybe one or two words..), so its just easier for everyone if  i change my blogs language into something, lets say, more international.

Today i went SALE shopping! I remember i used to wait for the sales after Christmas. Mom and Dad always promised to get us some new clothes from the sales, and thats why we got alot of everything else on Christmas and clothes after Christmas. Even though i havent gone sale shopping with my parents for years, somehow i still wait for the sales like a child and cant wait to go. Well, i ended up finding one pair of shoes. Luckily these shoes i been looking at for a long time, had went down from 60 euros to 29.90 and now, today 24.90€. So i got them! Yay for the shoes! They are regular black winter heels, but exactly what i was looking for and needed (even though my boyfriend probably disagrees on this). Thats all i found, i dont know have the sales got worse, or am i just too picky nowadays but everything just seemed..well, not so interesting.

Like i said, i didnt go with my parents but who i did go with, is my Auntie. My dad has an older sister, who never married, never had kids and has always been really close to my family. She is over 65 years old but definitely young at heart. She can spend hours and hours at H&M, and she´s the best shopping company ever. So shout out to my Auntie, she rocks and will keep on rocking for years and years!!

Tomorrow i have a meeting at 11am, after that coffee with my friend from school and then, at 4.40pm, im taking the bus back to my man and our doggy. Cant wait, even though 3,5hrs in a bus is not the most fun thing to do. I also decided to go on this low carb diet, its not a New Years resolution or anything like that, i just feel like eating less carbs, cause they make me feel blowded. Lets see how this goes, im excited! Does anyone have experiences about a low carb diet? I´ve been on it now for 2 days, many many more to come, hopefully.

xxoo

Ei kommentteja: