keskiviikko 18. tammikuuta 2012

Cheap Flights here!

Its about that time for me to start looking for the flights to my second home this summer. Actually this year i have a feeling, that I might be heading to Florida earlier than normally. The years before the earliest i´ve gone there was at the end of may, and most commonly i get there the beginning of june (Yes, the extremely hot season, where Floridians normally get out of there). But this year, man ends his season in couple of months or less and theres not really anything here that i need to wait for. Does anyone know any cheap flight sites i should look up?
Also check out the banners on my page for cheap flights inside EU!! They´re having some great deals! I hope i will find one too, all the way to Jacksonville.

xxoo

Ei kommentteja: