sunnuntai 12. helmikuuta 2012

RIP Whitney Houston

Im still sick (yes, im stuck with this flu i guess) and not feeling well. But i had to come write about Whitney Houston. I cant believe she died. I know she lived a troubled life, filled with drugs and alcohol. But THAT VOICE!! I honestly always thought, that one day she will make a come back. Maybe when she´s 50 or 60 but one day.. Unfortunately i was wrong.
I remember when i was a young girl, didnt even know much English. I listened to her songs and got chills when she sang i will always love you. Her voice was angelic, just effortlessly beautiful. She was and forever will be, to me, the greatest singer and the most beautiful voice.

RIP Whitney Houston - Your music will live forever, and you gave voice to a lot of feelings.

Ei kommentteja: