sunnuntai 5. helmikuuta 2012

The horrible ZIT

I dont know why im posting this, because it discusts me already just to write it. But is there anyone else out there, who reacts to zits as strongly as i do? I´ve always had a pretty good skin, even when i was a teenager, i was lucky enough not to have zits. And if i did, they would disappear fast and i would get like one every now and then.
Now that im close to 30, i seem to not be so lucky. When i get one (its not if anymore), i tend to get it in my forehead or my chin. Right in the middle so it cant be hidden. It also gets big (under the skin), it cant be popped, it hurts and i just looks like i hit my face on something and it swoll up. I HATE IT! It can seriously ruin my day, even a week. I cant let it be, so i touch it and it gets worse. I try to hide it, but since i know its there, i feel like everyone is watching it. I keep asking man can he see it: "can you see it now?" , "what about now", "what if i stand this far??". So this morning, out of all the mornings that i´ve been here without having to go anywhere. I have a HUGE (to my opinion) zit in the middle of my CHIN!! OH MY GOD!! How can i hide it? How can i possibly travel with man´s team to their game. And better yet, how can i go out in the evening and have a super bowl party with this ALIEN IN MY CHIN??? Ok, maybe im being a little sarcastic now:) But honestly, a zit really ruins my mood and makes me feel ugly. Is there anyone out there that feels the same? Or am i just too used to having good skin and im being shallow now??

Now i will try to go put make up on and hide it. We´re leaving in 1,5hr, man is still sleep and so is doggie. Im over here stressing about my face, i havent even packed anything, and we´re staying at K´s after the game. I wish, i wish that this day will get better. I hope K feels better today after losing her pet yesterday. I hope our company can cheer her up. I hope man´s team takes a win! And that he can play with his knee that he hurt yesterday in practise. I hope that Finland will get a good president today, and that some nice restaurant will show us Super Bowl tonight, so we dont have to go home to watch it, but instead party at the same time. Alot of wishes for today.

Who said sundays are boring?

xxoo

Ei kommentteja: